Registration is now open for a free Lunch and Learn workshop on how Remote Parking Options and the free Downtown Area Shuttle (DASH) can help accommodate Downtown employee parking needs. Here are the details:
- What: This workshop provides an 1) overview of available remote parking options outside the core of Downtown Grand Rapids and 2) how employees can utilize these lower cost parking options in conjunction with free DASH and Silver Line services to connect to and from work and even make trips throughout Downtown during the workday.
- When: Tuesday, July 25, 2017 from 12:00 to 1:00 PM
- Where: Downtown Grand Rapids, Inc. office (29 Pearl St. NW)
- Who Should Attend: Employers and human resource professionals in Downtown Grand Rapids who help their employees evaluate commuter and car parking options.
- Register Now: Seating is limited. Simply send an email to Mobilegr@grcity.us with your name and any dietary restrictions by July 18.
This free workshop, organized by the City of Grand Rapids, Downtown Grand Rapids, Inc. and the Grand Rapids Area Chamber of Commerce, is the second in a series of Transportation Solutions workshops for downtown area employers to explore mobility benefits, programs and strategies for their businesses and employees. The goal of the Transportation Solutions Workshop Series is to increase knowledge of transportation and parking options serving commuters to the Downtown area. These solutions can help Downtown employees make efficient use of existing public parking while offering employers greater flexibility in managing the growth of their businesses.