Registration is now open for a free Lunch and Learn Workshop on Bike Share – a transportation service that could expand mobility options for workers, visitors and residents in Grand Rapids.
The City of Grand Rapids and Downtown Grand Rapids Inc are currently exploring the feasibility of a possible bike share system in GR.
- What: This workshop will 1) provide an overview of what bike share is 3) explore how the service has changed the way people move around other cities and 3) discuss how bike share could serve Downtown employer and employee needs.
- When: Tuesday, October 10, 2017 from 12:00 to 1:00 PM
- Where: Start Garden, 40 Pearl St. NW. Suite #200
- Who Should Attend: Employers and human resource professionals in Downtown Grand Rapids who help their employees evaluate and utilize commuter and transportation options.
- Register Now: Seating is limited. Simply send an email to Mobilegr@grcity.us with your name and any dietary restrictions by October 3, 2017.
This free workshop, organized by the City of Grand Rapids, Downtown Grand Rapids, Inc. and the Grand Rapids Area Chamber of Commerce, is the third in a series of Transportation Solutions workshops for Downtown area employers to explore mobility benefits, programs and strategies for their businesses and employees.
The goal of the Transportation Solutions Workshop Series is to increase knowledge of transportation and parking options, and provide a forum for collaboration around new solutions that aspire to maintain and enhance the unique ‘advantage of accessibility’ that Grand Rapids enjoys.