DGRI seeks an Administrative Assistant to support our staff in the performance of organizational activities. The overall goal of the position is to enhance and organize administrative functions while striving to achieve greater organizational efficiencies and improving organizational responsiveness.
Click here for a link to the application. Please, no calls or emails.
Here's who we're looking for:
With an Associate's degree (or equivalent, relevant experience) and at least one (1) year of experience in office administration or executive support, the Administrative Assistant will:
- Use their warm, professional demeanor coupled with excellent interpersonal and communication skills to engage positively with visitors, volunteers, board members, and other public, private, and non-profit partners, whether it be in person, via email or on the phone.
- Demonstrate initiative and excellent organizational skills, with ability to manage and prioritize a wide variety of multi-step projects and tasks with sometimes tight deadlines. Work to solve problems independently while providing an atmosphere of confidentiality and discretion.
- Be highly attentive to detail, work with a strong emphasis on accuracy, when supporting leadership and staff with daily and ongoing administrative tasks including but not limited to correspondence, filing and scheduling.
- Coordinate DGRI meetings. Reserve space, configure table arrangements, prepare snacks and beverages, and ensure AV equipment is functioning. Prepare and disseminate meeting announcements, agendas, minutes and supplementary materials.
- Assist with general office operations, including tracking and ordering supplies and equipment maintenance.
Here's what we're offering the right candidate:
- An opportunity to help impact things that matter in our city! You'll have exposure to exciting events, projects and developments.
- A fun and flexible culture. Our diverse team works hard and has a good time doing it.
- Competitive hourly wage.
- Medical & dental insurance.
- Life insurance.
- Short & long term disability insurance.
- 401 (k) retirement plan with company match.
- Gym membership discounts and other wellness initiatives. We even have office bikes!
- Generous Paid Time Off plan
- Opportunities to grow and develop your career.
If this sounds like the perfect fit for you, we encourage you to apply online today for immediate consideration.