Celebrate winter activation this year by helping us create a gallery of ice in Downtown Grand Rapids! Our annual Valent-ICE event (part of the overall World of Winter Festival), wherein we showcase over 50 ice sculptures along with tours, live ice carvings, ice skating, and more, is from February 14 - 17, 2019. It is one of the largest ice festivals in Michigan - and you have the opportunity to purchase a sculpture to be placed within the downtown vicinity to highlight your business, organization, or institution!
Not a downtown business? Not a problem! We will work with you to find a highly visible location for your sculpture.
Benefits to all who participate in the World of Winter’s Valent-ICE event include:
- A chance to win a SOLACE marketing package (valued at $1,750). SOLACE Magazine and SOLACE TV is produced by AHC+Hospitality and shown regularly at the JW Marriott, Courtyard by Marriott and Amway Grand Plaza Hotels.
- DGRI partners with GR Running Tours to bring attendees that participate in walking and/or running tours directly to your sculpture. You will be contacted before the festival begins to record all information you would like to be said about your business, organization, or institution within the 8 - 10 organized tours.
- Your business or organization will be listed in the World of Winter map (over 10,000 printed along with digital copies sent to 40,000+ followers
- Your company's name mentioned in social media posts.
- Your business, organization, or institution's logo featured in Rosa Parks Circle on event banners during the duration of the 4-day festival (depending on the level of sculpture).
- An ice sculpture outside of your business, organization, or institution (if you are located outside downtown, we will work with you to find a highly visible location for your sculpture within Downtown in an area of your choosing - such as a park, bridge or sidewalk).
- Logo of your business, organization, or institution included on signage with your sculpture.
- The opportunity to help the City of Grand Rapids and Downtown Grand Rapids Inc. on the GR Forward Master Plan to make Grand Rapids a 4-season city by adding activities and events for Grand Rapidians to enjoy during the colder months of the year.
- Additional marketing benefits as outlined in the business agreement.