March is Women’s History Month, March 8 is International Women’s Day and 2020 marks the 100th Anniversary of the 19th Amendment to the U.S Constitution, which gave American women the right to vote. Downtown Grand Rapids presents a variety of events and opportunities to honor this occasion. Below is a roundup of these events in chronological order.
If you know of an event taking place downtown not presented below please drop us a note with the information at email@example.com. Our goal is to present a comprehensive listing of Women’s History Month events occurring in Downtown.
*Event dates/times subject to change.
- Multiple dates and times throughout March
FREE tours begin at Rosa Parks Circle
135 Monroe Center St. NW, Grand Rapids, MI 49503
- Friday, March 6 | 5:00 to 11:00 PM
Linc Up | 1167 Madison Ave. SE
- Sunday, March 8 | 10:30 AM to 2:00 PM
Fountain Street Church | 24 Fountain St. NE
- Sunday, March 8 | 3:00 to 7:00 PM
Eastern Kille Distillery | 700 Ottawa Ave. NW
- Sunday, March 22 | 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM
River North Public House | 2115 Plainfield Ave. NE
- Thursday, March 26 | 4:30 - 7:00 PM
St. Cecilia Music Center | 64 Ransom Ave. NE
- Saturday, March 28 at 6:00 PM
The Pyramid Scheme | 68 Commerce Ave. SW