The Grand Rapids Downtown Development Authority Board meets 8:00 AM on Wednesday, April 8, 2020.
The meeting will occur virtually. Click here for the full agenda packet, which includes instructions on how to view/participate in the online meeting.
Key items on the agenda include DDA Board consideration of:
- Authorizing a contract with Block by Block to support maintenance, beautification and place management efforts in Downtown
- Funding to install a Portland Loo standalone bathroom facility on Division Ave S.
- Recommended budget priorities for the DDA’s Fiscal Year 2021 Budget
- Liquor license requests for three Downtown businesses - GRNoir, Bold Cigars and 40 Pearl
- Waste management infrastructure and public seating maintenance along Grandville Ave.
- Limited emergency funding to support economic relief efforts related to the COVID-19 pandemic.
This is an open public meeting occurring in a digital space. Participants please keep the following information and tips in mind to help ensure a constructive and successful meeting:
- Mute your microphone when not speak to minimize background noise
- Public comment is item #13 on the agenda
- Please state your name before any comments/questions
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.